1. How many anglers can you accommodate?
Up to 4 per boat.
2. Can you accommodate children and families?
Yes and we have coast guard approved vests for children. However, if you have a “ski style” vest for your child you may want to bring it. They would be more comfortable in it.
3. Is there a deposit for making a reservation?
Yes. $100 deposit is required to secure your reservation.
4. How long does a charter last?
We offer 4, 6 and 8 hour charters
5. What time do charters start?
It depends on the time of year, what we’re fishing for and the tide on the day of your charter. We can work with you if you’re on a tight schedule but the fishing can be better if we plan the trip around certain factors such as the tide.
6. What if the weather is bad on the day we booked?
We won’t put you in unsafe situations. If the weather is fishable, we will fish. If the weather unsafe or unfavorable for catching fish (decision made by the Capt.) we’ll glad reschedule your charter or refund your deposit.
7. Where to the charters depart from?
This changes throughout the year as we try to fish where the best fishing is. You see maps of our different locations on our “Locations” page. CLICK HERE
8. Do I need a fishing license?
No, we have a charter boat fishing license that covers all anglers on our boat.
9. What should we bring?
Hats, cameras, sunscreen, food, and drink, your captain will let you know if any other items will be needed when you contact him.
10. Can we drink beer? Smoke?
Yes, but no liquor or illegal substances.
11. Do I need my own equipment?
No everything will be supplied. However, if you have a favorite rod and reel feel free to bring it along.
12. Can we keep the fish we catch?
Yes, we do encourage catch and release but it is perfectly fine for you to keep your legal limit of fish.
13. Are you insured?
Yes, we are fully covered.
14. Do you have a taxidermist that you can recommend?
Yes, very good, and very fast.
15. Do you offer corporate charters?
Yes. If you need to entertain clients, a fishing charter with us is a great way to do so. We provide a very professional service that you’ll be proud to use to entertain clients with.
16. Do you offer group charters?
Yes. We network with a group of licensed, professional, insured and experienced captains that I can organize for almost any sized group charter.